Whatever you say getting delicious sweets as a present is always pleasant. It's much more pleasant if sweets are made by your own. Put them in a beautiful wrapping, cord it with a smart ribbon and fasten a post card to it. The addressee will appreciate it. It's so simple to surprise your family, friends and colleagues - you need only a wish for it. Do you have the one on the threshold of Christmas holidays?
200 g dark chocolate (70 %)
200 g whipping cream
25 g butter
cocoa-powder, chopped nuts and coconut flakes as you wish
1. Bring cream to boil in heavy medium saucepan. Remove from heat.
2. Chop the chocolate into small pieces or crumbs.
3. Add hot whipping cream to the chocolate. Do it slowly. Mix well until melted and smooth.
4. Add chopped butter and mix until melted.
5. Put the bowl in the fridge and chill for at least 8 hours.
6. Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Freeze until firm.
7. Place cocoa, coconut and nuts in separate bowls. Roll truffles between hands into rounds. Roll 1/3 of truffles in cocoa, 1/3 in coconut and 1/3 in nuts. Sweets are ready!