I'm dancing Jig and eating delicious cakes. And there will be a Somerset Maugham's novel instead of textbooks before sleeping. I passed exams. Hurray, my friends!
Double Peanut Cupcakes
Ingredients for 25-30 tiny cupcakes:
250 g AP flour
½ tsp baking powder
120 g butter, at room temperature
120 g brown sugar
3 tbsps peanut butter
2 tbsps chopped peanuts
5 tbsps peanut butter
1-2 tbsps honey
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Grease muffin forms (if you use cupcake liners, you don’t need greasing).
- Beat butter and sugar, add the egg, beat well after the addition. Add peanut butter and mix well until creamy.
- Sift together flour and baking powder. Mix dry and wet ingredients. Add chopped nuts and mix a bit.
- Fill the cupcake liners to 2/3 full and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- For frosting mix peanut butter and honey. Cool in the fridge.
- Cool cupcakes before frosting. Decorate with the cream.
The Russian variant is here. Welcome!